Sunday, December 9, 2012

Will You Guys Read 20 Robichaux/Sahin Books?

I sat down the other day and just wrote one line descriptions of future books set in the same universe as "To Honor You Call Us."  I came up with about 20.  I have a clear idea of what I'm going to do in Book Three, "Brothers in Valor" and about how I'm going to bring the major plot lines to conclusions while still leaving the door open for further stories. 

I'm not sure whether the books starting with Book Four are going to be another trilogy or whether I will simply issue them singly as a more or less continuous narrative like Patrick O'Brian's Aubry/Maturin books.  Right now, I am leaning toward the latter, but I am sticking to the trilogy concept for the first three because the first book was sold as a trilogy and I don't want to mislead anyone. 

Book Four is likely to be called "Our Courage Defiant" with the fifth "Sons of Ares," and the sixth,"Offspring of Mars."  This is, of course, very, very tentative, given that I am only about a third of the way through Book Two. 

2 comments:

Greg Paul said...

I just finished "To Honor You Call Us", hsving barely been able to put it down to do things like, oh I don't know...WORK....

Can't wait for as many more Robichaux books as you can muster!

H. Paul Honsinger, Military Science Fiction Author and Retired Attorney said...

Thanks for the kind comment. We are going to do our best to interfere with more work as soon as possible. We like doing this and, as I said, think we have the material to write a lot of these adventures. After all, the galaxy is a very big place. It was quite a surprise to find out in our 50s that we seem to be pretty good at this novel-writing thing.